KITALE NATIONAL POLYTECHNIC
Empowering Students through education
The examination office was started with the aim of coordinating smooth administration of the examinations within the institute. The office is headed by the examination officer. It has a deputy examinations officer and a secretary cum office assistant. The major examination bodies we work with include KNEC and KASNEB. We are also examination centre for City and Guilds (UK) and NCK Nursing Council of Kenya – Nurses Certification Examination.
Our Services Include:
1. Typing of internal examinations.
2. Co-ordination of external examinations.
3. Preparation of academic progress reports and transcripts issued by the institute.
4. Safe custody of examination materials, both for internal and external examinations.
5. Communication between the institute and the concerned examination bodies. This is done on behalf of the principal
The office is committed to integrity, reliability, timeliness and objectivity in all its endeavors. To fully achieve our objectives, we are guided by, among other things, the institute’s academic policy, Quality Management Systems manual, the calendar of events from the various examination bodies and various circulars from the concerned stakeholders. The examination results processing is fully integrated with the college ICT. A lecturer can access the college database and upload all the marks. The system has enabled us to deliver the results within the stipulated time. i.e two weeks after the last paper is done.
OKWARO J. OMINDI
Kitale Technical Training Institute...ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Copyright © 2018 Kitale Technical Training Institute. All Rights Reserved