- This office that deals with all examinations issues in the Institute.
- They are two types of examinations done at the college;
- Internal Exams
- This exams are set by the college lecture`s at the end of eachterm or stage. It contains two parts;
- A.T. which account for 30% of the total marks.
- End term/Stage exams which account for 70% of the marks.
- The end term/end stage exams are normally submitted to various examining bodies showing the progress of student while in the institute.
- All this exams are processed in the exams office.
- External Exams
- This are exams administered in the college but offered by external examinations bodies.
- Various bodies whose exams are administered in the college include;
- Nursing Council
- Entry requirement for various exams depend on the external examining body e.g.
- Entry requirement for KNEC;
|Level||Examining body||Entry requirement|
|Artisan||KNEC||K C P E to D-|
|Craft||KNEC||D to D+|
|Diploma||KNEC||C- and above|
- For those students who have their exams outside the country they require their certificates to be equated by the various examination bodies before entry into the college.